United Kingdom Company Incorporation
The United Kingdom (UK) is an island country in Western Europe. It is made up of Great Britain (including England, Scotland, Welsh), northeast Ireland and some islets. London is the capital of one of the worlds largest international foreign exchange market and the international insurance center, is one of the largest financial and trade centre in the world, its gross domestic product in the forefront of the western countries, is an important member of the European Union, NATO, the Commonwealth, the Western European Union and 120 international organizations, is the EUs second largest Chinese trading partners. The climate of the marine temperate broad-leaved forest is about six thousand people, and the common English law is the same as that of Hongkong.
How to register in the UK: the 1985 Company Act provides for the registered company in the UK. Although the name of a business group is determined to be based on a certain rule, the registered company does not have to get permission. But companies engaged in regulatory industries such as finance, national defense and oil exploration must be licensed or approved by the government before the opening of the business.
1．The advantages of the United Kingdom Company Incorporation：
1) can open a bank account in China mainland, Hongkong and the United Kingdom;
2) the annual maintenance cost is low, the tax arrangements for public information, convenience, high reliability;
3) if not in British local business, no tax is legal;
4) in major financial markets around the world and listed in Hongkong, relying on the "empire" reputation;
5) high international legal status, protected by the British federal government.
2．The type of British company (the law stipulates four types of companies):
1) private limited liability companies: the responsibility of members is determined by the number of shares held by the
2) private Company Limited by Guarantee: the responsibility of members by the promised contribution to the company assets determined;
3) private Unlimited Company: no limit of members of the companys responsibility;
4) listed companies: the stock of the company is sold to the public. Only a listed company can sell the stock to the public.
3．The basic requirements of the United Kingdom Company Incorporation：
1, the name of the British company: the name must end with the "limited company", such as LIMITED, CO., LTD, CO., LIMITED, and cannot end with "trust company", "bank" or other words which are considered to be similar in meaning, unless these companies get the corresponding license in the UK.
2. The registered capital of the British company: the standard capital is 80000 pounds, which is divided into 80000 shares, and 1 pounds per share. No need to check capital, in place, if the number is higher than the number of 5/1000 (0.5%>) to pay for the printing fee.
3. The Director / shareholder of a British company: one or more, a natural person who can be a legal entity or any nationality.
4, British company registration address: the registration address must be in the UK (provided by our company).
4．United Kingdom Company Incorporation handling procedures：
1, the companys name English, names can not have Chinese (our free search, take a day);
2, the companys registered capital, the companys standard capital is 80 thousand pounds, higher than this amount to pay another 5/1000 (0.5%) pound stamp.
3, the United Kingdom Company Incorporation signed a power of attorney, fill in the "registration form" registration of British companies, and provide all the shareholders (more than 18 years of age) ID card or passport copy (shareholders for corporate units to provide the business license of the unit copy);
4, registration service fee shall pay 50% pounds for money (including payment of government fees, fees, fees, stamp documents legal fees, agency fees);
5, about 10 working days, the new company completed the complete set of procedures, the client paid the surplus and received the information of the new company.
5、British company annual maintenance：
1、British companys annual maintenance service costs；
Government licence tax: (a change of government cost pounds);
The anniversary of the declaration data, registered address, registered agent fee: pounds sterling:
2. Continue to use the registered address of the British company.
6、Complete registration of British companies：
（1）1 copies of the letter of certification of the industry and Commerce Bureau；
(2) UK company registration certificate in 1 copies;
(3) the first meeting records 1;
(4) the status report 1;
(5) stock 20;
(6) the company meeting record 1 copies of thin;
(7) 5 copies of the articles of association of the company;
(8) the official seal of 3;
(9) British companies operating norms 1;
(10) the application form 1;
(11) the British border metal board registered brand manual rosewood 1;
(12) 1 copies of the cards;
7、Additional related services：
1、British companies open bank accounts for foreign banks in mainland China；
2、British companies apply for trademark registration in the UK or other areas.
United Kingdom Company Incorporation
1. place of registration: the above procedure applies to companies registered in England or Welsh. If a company is established in Scotland or Northern Ireland, it must be registered locally. Scotland is very close to the laws of England and Welsh, and the laws of Northern Ireland are roughly the same, but there are still a lot of differences and advice to consult experts.
2., the name of company and business: the choice of company name is restricted by the relevant regulations. If we dont allow the registration of the same name as a registered company, it implies that the words associated with the royal government will be restricted.
3. other types of registered companies: partners, limited partnership, limited liability partnership (LLP), joint venture company, independent businessman and so on.
4. company is highly specialized in registration, and it is recommended to consult professional institutions such as lawyers, accounting firms and other firms.